WHAT WE DO
and provide strategic advisory services for Sustainable Infrastructure companies and projects.
food and water, and using these resources in a more sustainable manner.
Sustainable Infrastructure is all we do.
THE GCA DIFFERENCE
We take the responsibility of being entrusted to solve our
clients’ growth and financing needs very seriously.
Viewing each client as a long-term partner, we work diligently to provide the highest
caliber of conflict-free advice to solve our clients’ needs.
Our investment banking and investment management professionals are sector experts who understand your industry and your needs,
and work with an intensely focused effort that does not stop until you achieve success.
a partnership with a leading financial institution in Japan.
By doing the small things, we can make a big difference.
Our carbon reduction strategy centers around doing the little things
that add up to big carbon savings:
- Locating our New York and San Francisco offices in LEED certified buildings
- Hosting our website from a 100% solar-powered service
- Using hybrid taxis, rental cars and car service
- Videoconferencing instead of air travel
- Using recycled paper, double sided printing, and paperless presentations
- Recycling paper, cans and bottles
- Turning out the lights at the end of each day
- Purchasing carbon offsets to ensure we are a carbon neutral company